Become a Volunteer
Volunteers’ time and talents are what makes Gateway Nature Preserve grow. Whether you enjoy helping with social media, weeding and watering, planning events or working with children, we have a project for you! Students can earn community service hours by signing up below. We also welcome companies and civic groups for service days that build team spirit while creating a place of beauty at Gateway.
How You Can Help
- Join our Pollinator Garden team to work in the garden on Saturdays.
- Help with clean-up efforts on trails and along Salem Creek.
- Share Gateway’s message at the Earth Day Fair and other events.
- Write a nature column or blogpost.
- Help plan events such as our biannual Art Sale.